We are the only approved Duke of Edinburgh Award photography skills provider and have taught many DofE students since 2015. We make sure all our students are taught all the necessary photographic techniques to pass their DofE photography skill set.
Our Duke of Edinburgh photography skills course runs over a 12 week period. It is a fun and interactive course, that not only helps them achieve their Duke of Edinburgh Award but also creates a lasting hobby or even a career.
What the Duke of Edinburgh Photography Course includes:
- Three group workshops. Each workshop will run for 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Tuition manual and 12 weeks of photographic assignments
- Email / social media support and guidance throughout the course
What photography skills will be taught:
- Learning how to use an DSLR camera, and become proficient in its functions
- Learning about composition
- Using filters, working in natural and artificial light
- Choosing themes such as wildlife, or portrait photography and advice how to build up a portfolio of the chosen themes
- Learning how to re-touch digital images (using Photoshop) including cropping, adding effects and adjusting colour.
- Helping recognise quality photography and enter competitions.
The fee for the Duke of Edinburgh Award Photography Skills course is £150.
Camera rental can be organised and cost will depend on how long it will be needed, a £100 deposit will be taken and repaid on undamaged return. Please contact us at email@example.com to enquire.
“Thanks ! William really learnt a lot through your course.” – Linda
“Thank you so much for all of your help with my D of E. I really enjoyed my course and if I take another photo that I am pleased with, I will make sure to send it to you!” – Eddie
“Thank you for Saturday. Macco was very inspired once again and loved the photos you guys took.” – Gina
“Thank you Lillie. He really enjoyed it although he’s not the most expressive of teenagers so it might have been hard to tell.” – Sarah
“Will enjoyed the course and he has taken some interesting pictures over the last few months.” –Anne
|Treacle Gallery||Shere, Surrey, GU5 9HF||April 22nd, May 20th and July 8th 2.30 – 5pm||FULL|
|Richmond Hill Hotel||Richmond, TW10 6RW||April 29th, June 10th and July 15th 2.30 – 5pm||FULL|
|Treacle Gallery||Shere, Surrey, GU5 9HF||September 9th,
October 14th and
|Richmond Hill Hotel||Richmond, TW10 6RW||September 16th,
November 4th and
|Brighton Grand Hotel||Brighton, BN1 2FW||September 16th,
November 5th and
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our online booking forms, do not hesitate to contact us direct to process manually – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07969466572