Food Photography Top tips
Watch our Food Photography Top Tips video for some really helpful pointers when taking creative food photos:
Here are our top tips for capturing a winning photograph of food:
- Use a neutral background so that it doesn’t distract from the main subject ?
- Think about your angle – would your food look best by photographing it from above instead of from eye level? ?
- Think about your light – If you use natural light think about which angle its coming from. Or maybe you’ll choose to use flash for a more dramatic effect?
- What is the story? Are you trying to tell a story in your image? Think about what the viewer will think when they see your photograph ??
- Get creative! Draw the viewers eye into the image by thinking outside of the box
- Have fun and remember to tag us in your photographs so we can enjoy them with you!