Join us and run your own Sharp Shots Photo Club Franchise – Franchising photography clubs and tuition for children, teens and schools.
If you have a love of photography, an outgoing personality, enjoy helping children and would like to own your own business then a Sharp Shots Photo Club franchise could be a perfect next step for you. Our Sharp Shots franchise provides you with all the elements and support to help you run your own photographic after-school clubs, holiday workshops, Duke of Edinburgh skills base workshops, school workshops and parties.
What you can expect to achieve:
- Great earning potential
- A home-based business
- Fun, satisfying work/life balance with loads of holiday time.
- A business in the photographic industry
- Working with kids and teens
Why Choose Sharp Shots Photo Club?
- We have a proven successful business model and are an established brand within the market
- Utilising Sharp Shots extensive knowledge and marketing experience, we will provide all the training and support to help make your business a success
- You will have the opportunity to utilise our unique partnerships with The Nikon School, The Duke of Edinburgh Awards and The National Trust
- We are the only photography club that has worked with the BBC and key national publications e.g. The Week Junior
We are already running our first franchise based in Sussex and will be looking to expand on this and interview potential recruits for other locations in 2019. If you would like to register your interest for Sharp Shots franchising then please enter your details below.