We’re looking for a motivated photographer with a fun attitude to teach Photography Workshops to Kids and Teens based in Dorking/Guildford.
Experience helps but not essential.
We are looking for a motivated, creative and patient trained photographer with a fun attitude, who enjoys teaching the art of photography. This job will entail teaching children’s and teens photography courses, and after school clubs along with working daily intermittently as a photo editor/re-toucher. Availability at weekends is essential as the successful applicant will need to have the ability to work assisting and leading teenage/children’s courses.
We are happy to entertain lifestyle photographers who are qualified and can run their separate business outside of our work hours.
We are a new, fast growing, company with a passion for teaching photography to children/teens and have plans to rapidly expand regionally, nationally and online
- We need a qualified photographer with at least diploma qualification in photography
- Own reliable transport
- Eligible for a DBS certificate and ready to apply for one.
- Good level of skill in photo editing with Adobe Lightroom/photoshop.
- Outgoing, positive and patient personality
- Enjoys teaching photography
- Confident posting blogs & social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google plus)
- Must have a driving licence and own form of transport.
The benefits of working with Sharp Shots Photo Club –
- A young business in a new field that has great growth potential
- The ability to learn a unique set of skills in a growth area
- As an early employee the ability to grow with the company, the correct applicant could move rapidly along with the company into a more senior role.
- Good rates of pay with flexibility.
Following training, the successful applicant will be expected to initially work part time Monday to Thursday per week (4 hrs per afternoon) for £10ph. (£13ph overtime outside normal working hours if required).
Have the ability and scope to move to 4 full days per week (or full time) within 12 months.
To apply email email@example.com with CV and covering letter