Workshops 2020 – Covid 19
Sharp Shots will be holding venue workshops from August 2020. Sharp Shots will hold the workshops in accordance with Government Guidelines applicable at that date of the workshop.
- All of our August/September 2020 workshops will be held outside and at no time will any part of the workshops will be held inside.
- We will endeavour to make sure toilets will be available for use, however, we cannot confirm that toilets will be available when the booking is made.
- There will be no facility for holding bags or valuables – we advise students to bring a rucksack and keep all valuables, clothing, etc on them at all times. We cannot be responsible for any students valuables whilst attending on our workshops.
- Unless we have a very positive, dry weather forecast, we strongly advise students to bring wet weather clothes including umbrellas as there will be no option for going inside.
- In the event of a particularly bad weather forecast prior to the workshop, we may have to cancel last minute, please take this into account when booking.
- Please be aware that if Government Guidelines are tightened this could make the workshop unviable and we may have to cancel.
- Currently Govt guidelines allow for a maximum of 6 individuals to meet outside (5 students & 1 tutor). We will therefore close bookings to all workshops at 5 students. However, if Govt Guidelines are relaxed prior to the date of the workshop and more individuals are allowed to meet then we will re-open the workshop and may allow the maximum number under Govt Guidelines to book on.
- Do not attend a Sharp Shots workshop if you (or any of your household) have contracted or are displaying symptoms of Covid 19
- General Cancellations – Please see our cancellations policy on our T&C’s