Photography Courses for Kids and Teens
Venue: Archbishops Park, Lambeth, SE1, Central London
- I just wanted to thank you for the inspiring afternoon that Milly spent with you yesterday. She had the most fantastic time and couldn’t wait to share what you had taught her. She is looking forward to coming on another course and trying out some of the settings and techniques you have shown her over the Easter break. Many, many thanks and warmest regards.
- Both my children have benefited from Lillie’s teaching, both through after school club sessions and independently run photography courses. Lillie has introduced them to a wide range of techniques, affording them enough confidence as photographers to contribute on a well known photography web site…
Archbishops Park Meeting Room, SE1, Central London
Archbishops Park is a beautifuly kept, peaceful sanctuary situated directly behind Lambeth Palace, immediately South of Waterloo station and a few yards from the Thames. The workshops are held in a newly, purpose built meeting/workshop room located inside the park and next to the park managers office.
Once part of the 12th Century grounds of the Archbishop of Canterbury’s Lambeth Palace the ‘local poor’ were given limited public access in the late 19th century to what became known as Lambeth Palace Field. A licence was granted by the Church Commissioners for it to become a public park, which was laid out and opened in 1901 under the name of Archbishops Park.
- Situated very close to central London, The South Bank Arts centre, The London Eye and a short walk to the Tate. Great cafes and food can be found on Lower Marsh Street.
- 700 m from Waterloo Station concourse – 5 to 10 min walk
- 300 m from Lambeth North Underground Station (Bakerloo) – 3 min walk
- Drop off on Carlisle Lane.
- Meter Parking can be found on Carlisle Lane and connecting roads
- Car Parks are found at Upper Marsh Street – https://www.britannia-parking.co.uk/