Photography Courses for Kids and Teens
Venue: Cecil Sharp House
Courses coming soon
- I just wanted to thank you for the inspiring afternoon that Milly spent with you yesterday. She had the most fantastic time and couldn’t wait to share what you had taught her. She is looking forward to coming on another course and trying out some of the settings and techniques you have shown her over the Easter break. Many, many thanks and warmest regards.
- Both my children have benefited from Lillie’s teaching, both through after school club sessions and independently run photography courses. Lillie has introduced them to a wide range of techniques, affording them enough confidence as photographers to contribute on a well known photography web site…
More courses coming soon!
Cecil Sharp House, Regents Park/Primrose Hill
Cecil Sharp House is a wonderfully central but quiet location with very easy access to Regents Park, Primrose Hill and Camden.
A short walk to Regents Park and the Regents Park canal. The top of Primrose Hill with its amazing city views is a few steps more. Camdens urban landscape is just around the corner along the canal with its iconic street art.
This Grade II listed building is the home of the English Folk Dance & Song Society.
A great location for culture and cafes in Primrose Hill and Camden.
- Camden Town Underground station is 6-7 mins walk
- Regents Park Road bus stop is 100 metres away
- Weekend parking on the surrounding roads is free. Private drive for student drop off.
Cecil Sharp House
2 Regent’s Park Road
London NW1 7AY