Great British Summertime Competition
To celebrate National Camera Day on the 29th of June, we have decided to run our own photography competition! The topic of the competition is the Great British Summertime, so grab your cameras and get snapping! We would love to see what British summertime means to you, whether that be exploring nature, spending time with family and friends or sheltering underneath an umbrella at the beach, we would love to see your summery images. We would love for entrants to be as creative as possible and of course to have fun!
The winner will be selected by judges in the Sharp Shots team and their prize will be a £50 gift voucher that can be redeemed on any of our face-to-face courses, or online or Zoom courses! We will also feature the winning image on our Instagram page.
This competition is free to enter and open to anyone aged under 18!
How to enter:
- Please email the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Set the email subject as ‘Great British Summertime’.
- We ask that each entrant submits a maximum of 4 photos
- Include the photographers name & age in the email
- The deadline for submissions will be Friday July 2nd at 9.00pm
- The winner will be announced Friday July 9th