Live Online 3 day Photography Workshop for Kids
3 Days of fun, interactive & inspiring live photographic workshops via zoom for a small group.
Compiled and run by professional tutors with over 6 years experience teaching photography to kids
Kids Zoom Photography Autumn Workshop Information:
- Dates: Monday 28th December – Wednesday 30th December (3 Days)
- Workshop time: 9am-10am, with photographic tasks for the rest of the day!
- Fee: £45 for 3 days of workshops
Course Key Points:
- Daily Live & interactive small group workshops
- 3 different photographic subjects
- Learn about the camera’s settings
- Learn great composition
- Downloadable worksheets
- Fun inspiring tasks
- Feedback on your photographs
- Compact, Bridge or d-slr camera recommended
Learn how to take great photographs through our 3 day Winter online photography workshop for kids. Students will meet with a tutor via zoom every morning for a live interactive hour session of photography. Each day will focus on a different photographic subject, and the tutor will discuss which camera settings to use and fun composition ideas to try. The live online workshops are interactive and the students will be asked to do several photographic tasks during the workshop, encouraging them to use their camera and ask any questions that crop up.
Students will receive a PDF worksheet with daily photographic assignments and fun quizzes to complete the rest of the day. At the end of the day the students send their favourite photographs to the tutor, and receive feedback the following morning. Students will finish the 3 day workshop with a wonderful portfolio of images and great understanding of their camera and how to use it creatively.
This workshop is great for all levels of photographers, as the daily topics are based on photographic subjects, so we start at the beginning on which settings to use and what compositional cues to look for in their photos.
Day 1- Winter close-ups & Landscapes
Day 2- Action & Movement
Day 3 – Composition
*compact camera, bridge or dslr camera will be sufficient for the workshop
*Workshop will have no more than 15 students
How the Live Online Workshop works:
- Enroll on the course (fill in a few details)
- Log-in to the online workshop, for webinar details, daily pdfs and fun quizzes
- Join the live webinar each morning for an hour of teaching & fun
- Freedom to ask questions and learn directly from a professional photographer
- Complete photographic tasks in your own home/garden/local area
- Receive LIVE feedback on your photographs & further inspiration
Our kids & teens photography online courses are taught by professional photographer and experienced teacher, Lillie Spibey. Lillie is passionate about seeing student’s progress and has taught children & teenagers and the Duke of Edinburgh Award for the past 5 years as well as provided private tuition and run bespoke educational events. As a children’s BBC guest presenter, Lillie is naturally friendly and comfortable working with young people and teenagers.