Landscape Photography Top Tips!
Watch our Landscape Photography Top Tips video for some really helpful pointers when taking landscape photos:
Our top tips for photographing great Landscapes:
- Use your Landscape setting or your Aperture priority setting (A/Av) and use a big f/number like f/16 or f/22 for a big depth of field
- Hold your camera different ways to frame your photograph differently
- Think about where you place your horizon. Use your rule of thirds to place your horizon at the top or the bottom of your frame
- Think about angles, get down low and photograph pointing up, or go high and point your camera down, changing your perspective and creating an interesting viewpoint for the audience
- Use long shadows, paths or rivers to your advantage, use them to abstract your scene, create an interesting composition or draw the viewers eye into the photograph
- Have fun and remember to tag us in your photographs so we can enjoy them with you!