Are you a young budding photographer between the ages of 10-15? If so you could WIN big prizes in this ‘Wild Shots Youth Photography Competition’ with Waddesdon Manor!
Between January and April take inspiration from the grounds at Waddesdon to capture wild flowers, wildlife and woodlands.
We’ve teamed up with Waddesdon Manor to bring you this new photography competition.
What will you win?
The winner will be able to choose from either a place on the three day photography summer school run by Sharp Shots Photo Club (Wed 31 July-Fri 2 Aug) worth £180 or a digital camera.
Rules of entry
- This competition is for those aged 10-15 years old
- You can submit a maximum of five photos – they must be taken by the person entering
- As a person of age 15 or under you must provide us with a valid email address for your parent or guardian – without this you won’t be able to enter
- We can only accept digital images – please make sure the file size of each is at least 1Mb
- Be inspired by nature at Waddesdon – the subject of the photo can be anything from flowers to red kites
- The competition closes on Fri 5 April at 5pm, no entries submitted after this time will be accepted
Please submit your entry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject of the email as ‘Wild shots youth photography competition’ and include your name, address and date of birth with each entry in the body of the email.
Please read our full terms and conditions before entering the competition. The entries will be judged by Lillie Spibey, Director of Sharp Shots Photo Club.